Membership Types & Benefits
We offer three membership types, to cover all of our members’ needs.
- Membership fee is $45 CAD annually
- Open to artists at any level (except student), enthusiast, collectors, gallerists, educators, curators.
- Special discounted rate for post-secondary students.
- Membership fee is $35 CAD annually
- School name, program and ID are required
- Membership fee is $90 CAD annually
- Open to organizations, collectives, and studios.
Members are entitled to attend national conferences which provide opportunities for professional development, through presentations and workshops. These conferences offer an excellent forum for members to network, to renew old friendships and develop new ones.
Developmental opportunities are also available to members through initiatives such as the annual GAAC Professional Project Grant, GAAC Student Project Grant, and a Pilchuck partner scholarship. Members are also eligible to apply for juried exhibitions.
- Stay current with your community, through our monthly newsletter
- Contribute to the Canadian glass community
- Showcase your work in the Artist Directory
- Update your Artist Directory page at your convenience
- Access funding opportunities, support programs and special conference rates
- Get 10% off membership with Craft Ontario
Register as a new member